Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Secrets of Art Photography Revealed
Famed Whirled HQ photographer, really deep sea diver and world class yodeler, Nivlac Ymagrub, revealed one of his secrets to transform routine, everyday, humdrum family and/or vacation photos into art by using the example to the left. States Ymagrub, "OK, so I was taking these boring photos of the beach and I was about to fall asleep while I was taking them when I was attacked by a flock of seagulls who were mistaking my manly shell necklace for food so I threw my camera to chase off the freaking nuisance fowl and to make a long story short I must have not been thinking because it wasn't my best idea or finest hour plus the camera is a Nikon F-16 Super Trifocal High Def Promenade so as it arced gracefully toward its eventual sandy destination I dove for it as it was about to hit the beach and when I did the oh-so-quiet shutter snapped and took this picture which is very arty so the point is just do it and it will happen cause you can't wait for art to happen you got to push the limits without messing up the camera of course and then where are you?"



About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor