Monday, January 14, 2008

Home Cleverly Added to Trailer
Local resident Jillian "Mox" Feenx has recently attached a real nice home to her trailer. The Ft. Grifters, Ga native needed a little extra space to house her 3 grandchildren that she was caring for after her son Beau Jackson and daughter-in-law Merleen were convicted on bank robbery and sedition charges last spring and sent to Spurellboro Detention Center (a.k.a. Little Gitmo). "Well I sat there looking and wondering how I was going to make this scenario work with the kids and all and it hit me like a bad whirled hq poem. Bada bing bada boom! I just pictured this purty little house cozied up to my Windthumper Plus that Big Ray bought just before the accident, god rest his soul, and it felt so natural. I just put air in the tires and hired Russel T. to build it 'cause he owes me one. Plus I figure in a couple of years at least one of the teenagers, especially Little Ray or Cleetus, is goin' to enjoy a lengthy overnight at the big house in Spurellboro. They just got the mean streak like their Mommy and Diddy. After that I will sitting in the lap o' luxury."

About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor