Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I Used To Be So Incredibly Buff! But look at me now!
It's unbelievable." Les Nyland, Zip City, Maryland's excruciatingly to the point stud muffin stated, "My pectoralis majora and my gluteus ironosaurus are particularly Buffinating. Did I really say Buffinating? - - - Did you know Buffinating rhymes with urinating? I didn't." Les explained his workout regimen boiled down to pretending pencils and individually wrapped slices of American cheese weigh as much as a 1964 Cadillac Coup de Ville. "That way, my pecs and trex and lats and abs and glutes get scammed into permanent hyperbuffination plus I don't have to lift those extremely heavy barbells." Bellowed the sharply chiseled Les Nyland, "I have achieved the Shangri LaLa of Buffdom--I am so goddam buff I could buff fuck a rhino! I am stronger than corned beef!!"

About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor