Friday, December 28, 2007

--HQ Live PhebRueAerie Ocho (8)

Whirled HQ Expert Finds a Whatchamacallit
Jon Marcus, a.k.a. Mr. Wunnerful & doctor of artifactology & crudology, found a weird looking whatchamalcallit on the floor at Borders Bookstore and immediately began a close minute inquiry into the actuality of the whatchamacallit.
Based on preliminary results Marcus stated, "It has all the characteristics of a whatchamacallit except that it has a teeniny photo of a very fuzzy woodchuck in the corner on the right side. Normally I don't see that. I'm taking it back to the highly scientific and technofied Whirled HQ futuristic field station and put it under my most powerful thingamajig for closer examination and I'll get back to you frothwith if not real sooner."

About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor