Thursday, December 13, 2007

HQ LIVE FEBRUARY 8TH, 2008 Update!!!


Chevron Algonquin "Leaks" Out of a Time Portal in Decatur, GA in close proximity to WhirledHeadquarters.com headquarters.
An early model Chevron Algonquin Matador V7 Scramrod LaHoya was seen clearly in the "rear" of a time (does anybody really know what time it is?) portal early Wednesday morning by a joggernaut, Cliff Willey who stated, "It was like it was coming for me so I ran the other way. I barely got off this shot with my Nikon Cool Pix L6, 5 megabyte digital camera. Awesome!"
HQ Live will is still scheduled to "go on with the show"
Feb 8th, 9pm, Sycamore Place Gallery, Decatur, GA despite the alarming rip in the fabric of time unless there is another time shift in which case the show could happen spontaneously at any time and perhaps any place/space. Shifts in time often are paired with shifts in space like last Thursday when I lost my keys and I knew where I put them so they couldn't have just walked off so it had to be like a rip in time/space and some person from another parallel world/space/time reached down and their hands went through space/time and got my keys and now I don't have mine and they are probably weirded out as well 'cause they can't even start their car OR if this other person is from the past they are probably freakin' because they don't even know what keys are.....more later......

About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor