Sunday, April 06, 2008

Item: Nursing Home Doesn’t Seek More Big-Breasted Staff To Nurture Elderly Men. Or does it?
“Our official name is Eureka County Happy Hunting Grounds Valley Villa,” states local area manager Babs Kunsey, “but around here they mainly call us You Reeka Mountains. We’re just doing what works. We know our clients (horny old men), and since our clients benefit from a highly cleaved environment, we are proud to display the aforementioned cleavage.”
Agrees longtime resident Fritz Fountains, “It’s really helped tons. I’ve been here since I was nineteen, and without all these giant hooters to hoist me over life’s valleys, I probably wouldna made it past twenty-two.”
Mr. Fountains, now a distracted yet focused fifty-six, continues to benefit from the feel-good environment, as do virtually all of the other nine residents at You Reeka who uniformly attest that the dry high plains air and the lofty contours of the nursing staff conspire to create an ideal, non-threatening environment for optimal male "maturation". (If you know what I mean)


About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor