Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rural Dweller Comes to Big City
Clay Burfield, from Roopville, GA came to visit his second cousion Monk Perkster in Atlanta, GA and was quite taken with the sites, sounds and smells of the big city. Said Burfield, "It had an unpleasant aroma at times but then again so does Roopville on a hot summer day when you are standing in the cow pasture. They tol me that a guy from Buena Vista, GA painted the head I'm sittin' next to and that his name was Saint E.O.M. I was mighty impressed and asked Monk to take my picture which he did and there it is. The folks back at home are going to be sorry they missed this trip because not only did I sit next to a giant painted head I ate some stinky cheese and drove a rental car down the freeway at 80 miles per hour with only a couple of feet separating me from everyone else. You gotta have a large pair in your nutsack to do this everyday. Whew!"

About Me

My photo
Whirled HeadQuarters: Honest men looking for a strong odor